Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger S.
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought it might be fun to have a thread of screenshots from the digital versions of the game with wild things going on. This one includes both the highest Authority I've ever obtained and the most damage I've dealt in a single round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Koenig
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
impressive!surprise I can't even imagine how you achieved that! Most I've got is 40 damage and 64 authority...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger S.
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Logus Vile wrote:
impressive!:surprise: I can't even imagine how you achieved that! Most I've got is 40 damage and 64 authority...

It's an extreme outlier. I've played the game at least a couple hundred times and never even come close to this before. An early Brain World (scrap 2 to draw 2) was a huge factor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Spice
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Niiice surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That battle cruiser with the Draw 2 ability is a monster. I've lost almost every game that my opponent had bought that card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice! The best that I've managed so far was in my first online match last night:

Never had anything close to that before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I managed to get a new record but I admit I was delaying the end until there were no more cards to buy. I had such a massive advantage I just wanted to see how far it could go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.