Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Zoche
Germany
Essen
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just read the rules (thanks for uploading). I have a question about production phase. The rules say on page 3: 'You can also put dice on your FARM (the player board). The value of the dice used determines which resource is produced. Like all other properties, you can only put dice on the farm ONCE during the production phase, and all dice put on the farm must have the SAME VALUE.'

What exactly does the FARM consist of?

A. All three materials (money, building material, soldiers) are ONE space? If i put two dice with value '4' on the farm, no other dice are allowed.

B. The farm consist of separate three spaces. It is allowed to put some dice with value '1' to produce money, and after rerolling the remaining dice It is allowed to put dice with value '6' on the soldier space.

A. seems to be the right answer (because of the dashed line around the farm in the image), but I am not sure...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Amundsen Østby
Norway
Langhus
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
"A" is correct! The farm is ONE, large space, and can only be used ONCE each round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjørnar Løseth
Norway
Bergen
Hordaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh. Damn. We played that wrong. But the other buildings can have multiple dice on them from different throws, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aasmund Kaldestad
Norway
Halden
flag msg tools
mb
Sorry, Bjørn... You can only put dice on the buildings/ properties once, and from one throw, per round. Look at the examples on page 3 and 4 in the rules

Thanks for playing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bjørnar Løseth
Norway
Bergen
Hordaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ozzy1974 wrote:
Sorry, Bjørn... You can only put dice on the buildings/ properties once, and from one throw, per round. Look at the examples on page 3 and 4 in the rules

Thanks for playing!

I have realized that now.
André Nordstrand
Norway
Stavanger
Rogaland
flag msg tools
badge
reviews.takras.net for board game reviews
mbmbmbmbmb
put me right in another thread...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.