Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad vanVugt
United States
Baltimore
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two quick rules clarifications that I didn't see anywhere else (both pertaining to Key to the Universe expansion, but it seems like those are also getting answers here).

Grappling Beam - Allows three ships to move together, but if they're different ships with different move values which do you have to use? I would assume any of them.

Repair Bay - If the build cost of the ship is an odd number, do you round up or down?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
terpitude71 wrote:
Grappling Beam - Allows three ships to move together, but if they're different ships with different move values which do you have to use? I would assume any of them.

They each use their own move values - the tech doesn't say that one "carries" the other, just that it allows you to move 3 with one action. As such, essentially you are moving at the SLOWEST of them, since the 3 chosen must all begin and end in the same place.

Quote:
Repair Bay - If the build cost of the ship is an odd number, do you round up or down?

Barring clarification to state otherwise, I would say you round up. If you are required to pay half, and you round down, you are half a credit short.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.