Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
Talk
badge
Words
mbmbmbmbmb
I plan to spend the entire weekend playing/hosting 18xx and Splotter games at Tooncon and while that in and of itself is a lovely thought, I can't really do it by myself. Here's where you all come in.

I have more than a few 18xx/Winsome/Crayon Rail games and all things Splotter. if there is a specific title you would like to try, be taught or beat me terribly at, I'm available for all those things. If you have a specific request, please ask, I'll bring anything if the interest is there. More than anything, I really enjoy creating positive first experiences with games that I love that most people don't.

My user name on BGG is e.e.goings as well. You can look through my collection to make requests easier.

If you are interested in one of the GIANT 18xx games (18C2C, 18OE, 1831), the time for that would be Sunday, first thing. I'm planning to be tied up in the 1830 tourney most of Saturday. And Friday is a half day, so.....

Post here or Geekmail or e-mail your interest directly to me at pt.mclaughlin@shaw.ca
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.