Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Schelter
Canada
Bracebridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I got into Monpoc late and missed the custom dice I've heard were available from Team Covenant and separately from Q-Workshop. I'd like to get some. Anyone have some they're willing to sell or know a source that has old stock still for sale? I am in Canada (makes a difference to some sellers, apparently)

GM me here if you're in the know. thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nxumdon nxumdon
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Best of luck finding these...I looked far and wide about 6 months ago...ended up getting some quotes from a few dice makers and they were FAR FAR FAR too expensive for me. Two full sets of custom dice similar to the q or cov dice would have been nearly $300. I just use the standard dice now and keep my eyes open for a custom set that would work. If you have any other luck, pleeease let me know!

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah H
United States
Friendswood
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit- you might want to email TeamCovenant directly. They may have some laying around that they don't have on their online store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nxumdon nxumdon
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Xerobull wrote:
Edit- you might want to email TeamCovenant directly. They may have some laying around that they don't have on their online store.

Best of luck, I've reached out to Q and team cov about their monpoc dice, neither had them anymore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.