Cooper Christian
United States
La Habra
CA
flag msg tools
badge
Legendary: Fanboy
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to go to the Flying Frog website today and check on news, but my browser gave a message stating I was being blocked from the site. When I Googled the company name to see if the address changed, Google is warning the site may have been hacked. Anyone else having this problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoffer Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.flyingfrog.net/ works here in Sweden atleast. Browser is Chrome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I don't know anyting about that, but I do know that they're horrible about updating their site. The only reason to go there is if you need to buy some web-exclusive items from their store, or you want to download some old web-exclusive content for AToE or LNoE. Don't go there for news. They still have stuff up saying that they're gonna be at some convention from back in 2012.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Pratt
United States
Anacortes
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Just admit it already, Small World is not a fantasy wargame...it's a Mancala variant!
mbmbmbmbmb
Their facebook page says "Hi Frog Fans! I just wanted to let you know that the website is back up and running again. It was down for a couple of days due to a snafu with our web hosting company (they parted ways with their partner company and our Domain name went with one while the site hosting went with the other!). We also were not able to receive email during the website downtime. So, if you emailed us in the last couple of days, please re-send your email now and we should receive it. Sorry for any inconvenience!"

So that might have something to do with your difficulties accessing the site...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears to be an ongoing problem. Relevant discussion in another forum:

Is the Flying Frog site permanently down?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
timerron wrote:
I tried to go to the Flying Frog website today and check on news, but my browser gave a message stating I was being blocked from the site. When I Googled the company name to see if the address changed, Google is warning the site may have been hacked. Anyone else having this problem?

I am having the same problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.