Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gregory Decoteaux
United States
Wakefield
RI
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I purchased lots of cubes just to play this game when I got the premium PnP. There is no way to lay them down. Any suggestions on how I can denote standing/ laying down on ruins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raithyn
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would probably set them off to the side of the card next to the region to denote that they are exploring and contact has been lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also place a 2nd cube on top of the other to denote searching.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Sautter
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could use a sharpie to color one side of your cubes black or another color. This could indicate the 'top' of the cube.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could download this image

http://www.chessandpoker.com/images/meeple-icon.jpg

Reduce it to the size you need, then create stickers and stick it on one cube side.

Alternativeli print it on 160gr paper, cut it out and use the paper as a template to draw in using a sharp pen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Vitali
Italy
Casalecchio di Reno
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
martencourt wrote:
I purchased lots of cubes just to play this game when I got the premium PnP. There is no way to lay them down. Any suggestions on how I can denote standing/ laying down on ruins?

Cut some paper bits (better if the paper isn't white, but colored - RED, GREEN... or whatever color You like more) a little bit bigger than Your wooden cubes.

When a wooden cubes need to be laid down, place the colored paper token under the wooden cube. ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Decoteaux
United States
Wakefield
RI
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
All great Ideas. Wish I was more creative!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raithyn
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
One more suggestion: You could add a symbol/building/silhouette to each of the ruins regions that takes up no more than half the space. Then just move cubes to the added terrain feature when they are searching and move them back to the "clean" area when they are not.

A little more work than the extra slip of paper but since you have the deluxe files this wouldn't be too hard using Photoshop or Gimp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.