Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I realize that some of these may not even be fully done being playtested yet, but figured I'd ask about some of the newly "stretch goal released" heroes:

1) The Valkyrie (Avenger) - if she has moved to the capital city with less than 3 health, and a dire turns up, can she use her power? Or does she have to be at 3 health already when the dire is turned?

2) The Oracle - her ability is passive (meaning she can use even when it's not her turn) - just to be clear - would sitting in the capital city and viewing the top 2 cards, letting them be drawn, then viewing the next two, etc. Then using her turn to move out, fight, and back in again to repeat the process - would that be legal - and is that her basic MO?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Nikoms wrote:
I realize that some of these may not even be fully done being playtested yet, but figured I'd ask about some of the newly "stretch goal released" heroes:

1) The Valkyrie (Avenger) - if she has moved to the capital city with less than 3 health, and a dire turns up, can she use her power? Or does she have to be at 3 health already when the dire is turned?

2) The Oracle - her ability is passive (meaning she can use even when it's not her turn) - just to be clear - would sitting in the capital city and viewing the top 2 cards, letting them be drawn, then viewing the next two, etc. Then using her turn to move out, fight, and back in again to repeat the process - would that be legal - and is that her basic MO?

1. She would need to have 3 health available. Her "Turn" for the purpose of being healed is not triggered by her ability.

2. Legal, but not always the best option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.