Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Dominion Wars OP1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Modglin
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
So a Local Store is Going Back through the Dominion Wars Op's With promos. The Rules are No Borg and Must be Faction Pure (You pick your Faction for the Whole thing Klingon, Romulan, Dominion, Federation) I cannot Choose Feds as I Only Have one of every Ship and a Buddy of Mine is using Feds (I Get to Use his X-Wing Minis so Fair trade I was Thinking Romulans Or Dominion (Damar seems Good in the OP's With Mines) Here is a Romulan Build I was Working On I appreciate Any Input. Also How important is the Station Whenever we have played with it outside Of Op's it Does Not Seem To Be That Impressive as You can just stay Out of it's arcs.

P.W.B Aj'Rmr 30
Romulan Flagship 10
Toreth 4
Counter Attack 3
Massacre 3
Tactical Officer 3
Tal 2
Cloaked Mines 3
58 Points

I.R.W. Valdore 30
Dontara 4
Direct Command 2
Romulan Pilot 2
Nuclear Warhead 2
41 Points

99 Points Total

The Idea is Attack Boosters with Rerolls. Mine Fields are fun too Clutter Board Up More. In This Build I really don't care about the Station But I can do something about it If I want too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Granted there is some new stuff out now, but I ran Romulan Faction pure teams for all 6 months of the Dominion War. I was never a big fan of the D'Deridex ships in game though. They just felt so weak compared to their in screen presence. I found a 2 Valdore fleet with a random support ship to be effective. I tried a 3 Valdore fleet the month that we had the Admirals orders and it was interesting, but I prefered the 2+1 build more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
And if you're going to run a dirty'dicks, I find the starter one packs slightly more punch than the OP reward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Percival
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Depends what you do. I ran a 2 D'D build for OP6 and played 3 events. Won 2 of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.