California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my replacement "US Rangers" tonight (Thanks Clem!) and was thinking that I could just bag them all together since all their border edging is the same (unlike other unit tiles). And mixing them together gives each more choices for upgrades.

But then noticed that the Fire Team has slightly different stats on the hurt side. US Rangers has +1 Light Vehicle, while Miller's Rangers has 0 Light Vehicle.

Now granted, that's a minor change but I'm assuming one of them is an error. I expect Miller's Rangers is correct since there's no stat change at all otherwise for the damaged side.

Any thoughts? Did others mix them together? Which counter is correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moomer Gamer
Belgium
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I notice this difference not on a Fire team counter but on a recon team counter. The zero on the Miller's Recon should be a one. On the game's site is a download in PDF with the errata so far. There is indeed a correct version of the recon team there with a plus one for light vehicles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.