Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Frogman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So they just announced that the stretch goals through $190,000 are being gifted and the $200K reduced to $160K.

If you haven't jumped in on this, there's a few hours left in the KS campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reason #479254658465843870 I LOVE GAMELYN GAMES!!!
kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Talk about an EPIC bit of generosity by a Kickstarter project. Stuff like this is rarely seen and I felt the need to stop by an post about how very awesome Gamelyn games (Micheal)is. If anyone was on the fence, it really is the perfect time to jump in. Even though I have been a critic about some things in the game, it is a very fun game with lots of variety and at such a small price. Very happy to be backing this project!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Müri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just woke up to this tiny epic awesomeness, my day is saved
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Seachrist
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They cleared $160k so it's all aboard!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
Jumped aboard with two hours left to go this morning. NO REGRETS! SUPER excited. This is the first kickstarter I've ever backed.

meeple meeple meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Hobbes
China
Guangzhou
Guangdong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That was quite an end to the campaign! I'm really stoked to have all this extra content in the game. I predict there will be a period of mourning and weeping while those who did not back in time realize just what they missed out on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hobbesvii wrote:
That was quite an end to the campaign! I'm really stoked to have all this extra content in the game. I predict there will be a period of mourning and weeping while those who did not back in time realize just what they missed out on.

But this time, I will have just a little bit harder time feeling bad for them. Once with TEK...okay, I understand. But you know what they say "Fool my twice..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Hobbes
China
Guangzhou
Guangdong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nikoms wrote:
But this time, I will have just a little bit harder time feeling bad for them. Once with TEK...okay, I understand. But you know what they say "Fool my twice..."

We don't have to pity them quite yet. There is still a chance. Remember what Michael said in the last update:

TED Update # 22 wrote:
LATE BACKERS

If you were sleeping, forgot, just found us, etc. it is not too late. For a limited time, I will be taking late pledges for Tiny Epic Defenders. Yes, you can pledge for the Deluxe Edition during this window of time.

If this is you, and you are interested, these late pledges are processed via paypal. The same price structure as KS will be honored during this time.

Paypal your pledge to michael@gamelyngames.com and make sure to include in the comments, your address and exactly what you are pledging for.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.