Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeebers is da man
United States
Saint Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Right now, we are playing Pathfinder with Forgotten Realms deities in an series of adventure modules called Carrion Crown. I would like to find some more players. I also run several other rpgs, but Pathfinder seems to be the most popular so far, and is also good for helping the two newer players cut their gaming teeth.

We currently have a mix of players, 2 female and one male, ranging in age from 26 to late 40's. Age, gender, race, whatever is not a consideration in the group.

We also play board games, and can be convinced into trying new games.

Looking forward to your response! You can send me a private message if interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeebers is da man
United States
Saint Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to get more players for my gaming group. Right now, we are playing in downtown St Cloud on weekend late afternoons. We like variety as a group, and are currently playing Pathfinder (Skull & Shackles campaign), but are contemplating Vampire the masquerade (20th anniversary), Champions 5th ed. If anyone is interested, email me at funk0039@yahoo.com. We have 3 people right now, but could handle up to 7, meaning 4 more players. Would also like to take turns being GM for different games.

I wouldn't advise Paddy's or Lionheart, as they now charge for table time (and require you to buy snacks), and they don't look kindly on anyone looking to play anywhere else. Me, I have a home game, with very few limitations placed on it. Very few house rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Millard
United States
Brainerd
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
St Cloud MN rpg group - unsubstantiated accusations against local businesses.
Jeebers wrote:

I wouldn't advise Paddy's or Lionheart

See thread here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1214121/st-cloudcentral-mn-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeebers is da man
United States
Saint Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not much, if at all, of an exaggeration. Never before had I encountered someone who always is in a foul mood each and every time I enter his shop. At first I stupidly assumed he was having a bad day. But after years of this sort of thing happening even though I waited months between visits, I gave up trying. He didn't want me there, so I didn't come. The man was damned rude, even hostile, and that's no way to treat a customer who spent quite a lot at his shop and referred others to his shop regularly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.