Subject: Kickstarter add on's prices? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniele Passamonti
Italy
Pordenone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody! Anyone knows the add on's prices (just flash point base and exp)? I need them to diced if back on KS or not. I think they will be the same of retail store but I can't find them. Could anyone help me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While this does not answer your question, the KS page gives the reason for not listing the add-on prices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniele Passamonti
Italy
Pordenone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes I know but i'm not so stupid to add cash if someone ask me to do not XD
I don't have any exp neither the base game so I wish to know how much will I spend...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob H. T.
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If the prices were listed, someone would add money to their totals for the add-on's.

It is a strange limitation kickstarter has to track sales of the limited boards, but Travis feels it's the only way he can get an accurate count.

It would be stupid to believe people would not add these add-on's to their totals, even if they were told they should not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hisala Mander
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MinnesotaPenguin wrote:
If the prices were listed, someone would add money to their totals for the add-on's.

It is a strange limitation kickstarter has to track sales of the limited boards, but Travis feels it's the only way he can get an accurate count.

It would be stupid to believe people would not add these add-on's to their totals, even if they were told they should not.

Could it also be that addons after the kickstarter would not attract a kickstarter commission fee?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Marsden
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have no inside information and do not know if prices will be the same but prices were listed on IB&C's last kickstarter.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2012515236/coup-reforma...
This might give you a fuzzy idea of what prices will be.

Remember Travis asked that no money for add-ons be added to your pledge. Don't get me in trouble.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniele Passamonti
Italy
Pordenone
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you very much
now I'm going to add some cash! ... just joking XD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.