Popular Tags: [View All]
Jef Honor
United States
Palm Harbor
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I feel like missed something regarding the Mission cards.

Are they shuffled at the beginning of the game then placed face up in a pile next to the play area? (Nothing in the instructions mention shuffling the Mission or Ship cards, unless I simply missed it.)

Is the top Mission always in play, or is it only in play if something triggers it to enter one of the play areas?

These are probably dumb and obvious questions, but I figure the only questions I should be embarrassed by are the ones I don't ask. (Nothing worse than choosing to remain uninformed.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig McRoberts
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Oppoosition flagship always has some setup regarding Missions. They are shuffled and placed next to the Opposition deck, though.

Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The mission deck is shuffled before the game, and its top card is visible. That visible mission is not in play.

Some enemies start the game with a specific mission alreay in play. (Stated on flagship panel)

The flagship will have some action that spawns new missions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.