Subject: Rules Clarifications unavailable rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Just wanted to mention that the Rules Clarifications document is unavailable at the adress the link points to. Was looking for it in order to (maybe) clarify some questions I have, and stumbled upon the deadness of the link...

Regards,
Dumon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Kendall
United Kingdom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hi Dumon

We recently up-graded the Ragnar Brothers web-site and are having some teething problems getting to grips with it. Will do our best to get this page back and if not will post on BGG.

Regards
Steve K

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem.
I thought as much (in fact, I was on the site exactly prior to and seemingly minutes after the change), but wanted to bring it to your attention.

Unfortunately, I already mentioned the link as being dead (you can notify an admin via that function, I guess), but wrote that it probably was due to the website changes, and that it would be better not just to delete but instead to write to you, so it could be fixed. Hopefully that wasn't premature, and the link will be deleted before you will be able to fix the address...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Kendall
United Kingdom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Now available again - see Links.

Steve K

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.