Subject: General Comment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
No disrepect meant Pat, out favourite games are also German; and have been for the last 3-4 years (Settlers, Siedler Die Stadte & Ritter, entdecker plus many others. All that I was saying is that we all have all had unsatisfying games of even our favourites, but to judge a game as poor, that is as complex as dracula after only one play is I think harsh. Games as you know either grow to be more interesting with each play as the tactics are refined or they get played less and less which means that the game is repeating itself too often and does not have enough depth. In my experience I have only played two games that I could play every week, one is Settlers and the other is Fury of Dracula. The only difference is that I have played Settlers with a number of different people and it is nearly always a great game, but I have only played Dracula with the same friends. Maybe these friend make it a great game, personally I thing this is the most underestimated game around

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.