Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
matt way
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am intrigued by this game but the stickers portion has me confused. Not the stickers but the level up they represent.
There are 20 characters. But after the first few games a small number of these cards will have upgrades on them. I havent heard of a balancing mechanism. So it seems the third time I bring this out, there will be 16 normal characters and at least 4 higher level characters. Is there a balancing mechanism? Or will I just end up with people always playing the upgraded characters (if they are all the same cost and 1 has 3 level ups . . .)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Currently at 1:2 ratio, getting better every week
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
AFAIK, the balancing mechanism is that the more karma you have the less karma you earn per mission. So if you bring a new guy with 3 that have 2-3 upgrades, the new guy will catch up way before the others earn anything new.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Sanderlin
United States
Maryland Heights
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The game also scales to the skill level of the characters, so if you have one high level play with three low levels, the game will be harder but the lowbies will earn more karma and earn it faster.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.