Subject: Blind Booster replacements parts? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Ryan
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone tried to replace broken/damaged items from the Blind boosters? I noticed they are not listed on the WK replacement page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tpryan01 wrote:
Has anyone tried to replace broken/damaged items from the Blind boosters? I noticed they are not listed on the WK replacement page.

Their customer service is TERRIBLE. I tried to get the black clip that ties the wheels together (got two male pieces) in a a regular ship and after 2 months they sent me two stand poles (which were so monumentally useless it made me laugh). Don't count on they coming through with anything ... really, just don't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Kohanek

Midland
Texas
msg tools
mb
I bought the praetus when it was released and it was missing half the stuff. I had to wait till they added the praetus to their replacement parts site and by the time that was done I was almost out of the 2 month window to GET the parts.

Terrible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan S
United States
West Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried for a Tholian ship missing 1/2 the cards and didn't get a response from them at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyguard
msg tools
mbmb
I was able to get a missing card replaced on my USS Sutherland. I had to email wizkids customer service as they don't have the OP prizes in the auto system. Took them about 10 days but they where able to find a replacement for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Tripp
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just did collective op1 and my blind klingon ship is missing a nacelle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.