United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mbmb
Are they considered at all competitive yet? I quit collecting a while ago, and would love to hear how they are now. Should I get a recent (ish) " must have" expansion? Any good WI forums I should check out?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the recent-ish front...

Legends adds a new card type. They're powerful units that apply to all three zones at once, but you can only have one in play at a time. These aren't really fantastic cards, but they are really fun, and thematically cool.

Cataclysm adds multiplayer.

Hidden Kingdoms adds cards allowing you to play the Skaven, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and Undead as actual factions instead of as flavoring for other factions. What it doesn't do is give you enough of them to build a deck for each without dipping into March of the Damned (for Lizards and Undead), Corruption Cycle (for Skaven) or Moorslieb (I think) (for Wood Elves).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I stopped prior to the later cycles, but HE are pretty strong. Tons of indirect damage, sword masters of hotel to suck up a kill card or three. Solid race.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max POWER
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm bringing my High Elves to the table for Cataclysm night on Monday - hoping they'll be competitive vs Dark Elves and Empire.
https://deckbox.org/sets/374631

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.