United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
"Iron Maiden's gonna get all of you!!!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

First time posting on these boards but have been browsing for quite some time. I love the site! I learned a lot of tips on painting minis so I figured I would give it a shot. I used to build model cars as a kid and enjoyed painting those so I figured I would try and paint my miniatures. I ended up really enjoying the whole process and I am pretty happy with the outcome seeing as these are my first miniatures I ever attempted to paint.

Honest opinions and constructive criticism welcome! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice clear colours. I like the pink one You might paint upper & lower eyelids, which tend to be visible on toads, but they look great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Jordan
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the last one and decide to go pink with the purple drybrush on his back. Came out better than I expected. And that's a good idea about the eyelids, didn't even think about doing that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.