Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
The First Minnesota played some more Churchill this Friday. This night Wendell taught new players, Gene and Brian, how to play. I will let Wendell talk more about it as I did not play.

As usual Churchill attracted quite a crowd:

The end of the game was quite close, again I'll let Wendell speak to that later. But the Allies did manage to win.

Here is a video of part of the Conference card play between the Allies (warning it is noisy in the background as this was our gaming night at our FLGS):

Wendell and guys above didn't know I was rolling the video until the end. maybe next time I do a video I'll let people know ahead of time so that way we could go a little faster. (Mark, I hope it was alright to show the video, if not, let me know and I'll take it down). Also remember this is playtest art and is not what the final stuff will look like. I believe Gene and Brian had a good time playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All good, thanks,

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gordie managed to capture much talk of death and heart attacks! Not EVERY card brings a chance of such dire consequences...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Klinkisch
Germany
Heidelberg
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But... but... I see no resemblance to Kim Jong il!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.