Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
E B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought Krosmaster brand new off amazon, and found two of my figures were broken. Lil Healy was decapitated and Bill Tell had bid a farewell to arms. His left one, specifically.

Anyways, is there a replacement policy for the Krosmaster components?
Who do I contact?

I tried the official Krosmaster website, and info@japanimegames.com, but haven't heard a word from either.

Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had something similar happen with two of my minis.

Some sort of super glue is your friend in this situation. It took me less than 5 minutes and they were both fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, i realize, but that's not the point. They should have some kinda policy for stuff that comes broken straight outta the box.

Bill Tell's hand is a super easy fix.

Not looking forward to trying to secure Lil Healy's big head on her tiny little neck tho...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When did you send it to info@japanimegames.com? They take awhile to reply because I think they only have a single staff on the customer service, but they usually will get back to you one way or another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Englund
Finland
Mäntsälä
flag msg tools
mbmb
I contacted Japanimegames when I bought an expansion and one of the figures was broken. I got it replaced without a problem. Just contact them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heard back from Japanime! Was just getting concerned cuz it'd been a while. They sent me an item replacement form. Awesome!

Thanks for the help tho, everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Fred
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Fez.
mbmbmbmbmb
janenglund wrote:
I contacted Japanimegames when I bought an expansion and one of the figures was broken. I got it replaced without a problem. Just contact them.

I contacted them about my broken Nox figure and they told me it was out of stock. Considering it was part of my kickstarter order, I'm surprised they didn't save any extra for customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.