Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikey
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I started creating really random characters on Lair of Lith and thought I would post a few that I feel are complete. Let me know what you think! You can modify the stats if you feel they should be different on the below website. (Character value total should be between 497-503 for balancing purposes)

http://app.lairoflith.com/users/michael-kappel/characters/si...

Sil is such a classic character that I just had to have her in DOA2. I really like her power that so closely resembles the way she was in the movie - pretty fun.

CHARACTER BIO:
Sil is an alien-human hybrid created by the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence program. Known as test subject S1L ("Sil"), she was formed from the fertilization of a human ovum with an alien DNA. Sil was raised and monitored in a controlled lab environment until the scientists studying her attempted to kill her. Escaping her confines she broke out into Los Angeles where she evolved and fell to her alien instinct to find a suitable male and mate; becoming an intelligent but hyper-sexual predator.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.