mbmbmbmbmb
I HAVE:

Ascension Chronicle of the Godslayer
Ascension Return of the Fallen
Ascension Storm of Souls
Ascension Immortal Heroes
+
Promo Card Arha Sanctuary

(All cards are sleeved with Mayday Premium sleeves and will be included).

I have played these about a dozen times now and I am realizing that as more expansions come out, I am a less and less of a fan of the game due to added complexity and endless combo opportunities. I've played my fair share of it and looking to trade it away now.

I honestly don't know what to ask for the lot though? I would ideally like to sell/trade the whole lot as one but will listen to individual offers, although more weight will be toward lot offers. Throw out some offers as I don't know what I will or won't accept? Feel free to browse my want in trade list or wishlist. I am willing to field any offers though. Please either reply here or send me a GM.

Of course any cash offers will go through the marketplace and BGG will get its 3% commission.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anything on my trade list interest you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Anderson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
Anything on my trade list interest you?

Unfortunately no. If I did not already own Eclipse that would have been enticing. There are several on your Owned list that I would be interested in but since you did not mention that I will assume those are not available. Thanks for inquiring!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Anderson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess this game is too saturated among the market to trade......whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.