Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Martins
United States
Eugene
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played through Risk Legacy even though I don't really care for Risk. The stickers added a fun element. I thought it would freak out my gamer brain; and it did; and I loved it. laugh It's the same kind of joy I get out of video game rouge-likes with perma-death. There's a feeling of story and gravity that's unique to the experience.

I hope to see this in a few more games in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dickson
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly, the stickers and the board seemed more like Colorforms than actual permanent stickers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Martins
United States
Eugene
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DailyRich wrote:
Honestly, the stickers and the board seemed more like Colorforms than actual permanent stickers.

Hmm... I wonder how permanent they will be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will definitely be getting this game, but the stickers deterred me for just a second.

i'm going to laminate the character cards and use wet erase to fill in the skill names, for reuse or trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dickson
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The character boards are surfaced so that they're dry erasable right out of the box. You shouldn't need to laminate them.

The owner whose copy we played at Dice Tower said he'd been applying and re-applying the stickers for some time and they looked practically new.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Tjarks
United States
Crowley
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent Catalyst a suggestion that in the future releases to just give us standard card sized Race card for those who were going to track Karma and karma purchases in another way.

His response: Nice idea.

https://twitter.com/tntjarks/status/491992840008785920
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
trebormills wrote:
Its become a bit of a joke with a few of my local group but Im fond of saying- "There is no game that cant be improved via the application of magnets"

I say to you- Shadowrun Crossfire is a game improved by magnets

Magnetic skill markers for your sheets means you can customize, they stay in place and when your done - reset

Seems like it would be a hassle to keep organized in the box, and cost an arm and a leg to either produce or ship. But I'm all for electromagnetics RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Descarreaux
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you're on you can remove and replace the stickers as often as you want. I have my doubts at this level. When reinstalling the stickers on the sheet, the corners should be raise because it has already been removed once

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just fold a corner over to make a small tab that can be used to removed the stickers without damaging them.

Or buy a character pack that includes another set of stickers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Neff

Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, magnets like those used for Kaosball, would've been cool on Shadowrun characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.