Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Kiefte
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've uploaded the latest version of the VASSAL module which is available at Twilight Struggle module for VASSAL

Version 3.1.2

* Minor bug fixes
* Compiled for Java 5 for backwards compatibility with older JREs
* Added a dialog which asks if you're sure you want to play a card in the Space Race (which cannot be undone). This alert can be turned off in the preferences.
* Will now appear in its own room in VASSAL to prevent syncing with older versions

The last one is important. You will only see players using compatible versions in the lobby. A lot of errors were generated by users of older modules trying to sync with the newer module (and vice versa).

Questions and bug reports can be sent to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Grankin
Ukraine
Mariupol
flag msg tools
Thank you for your work, Michael.
UI improvements are tremendous in particular.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pierce
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your hard work on this I especially like the last point because I have had issues with this in the past. There are more and more people using older versions of the modules it seems. I hope that most of the players using the older modules will update to the new version so that we have a larger pool of players on Vassal at a given time. Playing games is more fun then sitting in the lobby with nothing to do

I haven't checked out the new module yet, but I hope to do so in the next few days. Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederik
Belgium
Kruishoutem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the continued work on the module.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.