Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikey
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I started creating really random characters on Lair of Lith and thought I would post a few that I feel are complete. Let me know what you think! You can modify the stats if you feel they should be different on the below website. (Character value total should be between 497-503 for balancing purposes)

http://app.lairoflith.com/users/michael-kappel/characters/ro...

Ron Swanson is one of my favourite TV personalities. He is a Staunch Libertarian. He is a survivalist and prefers to operate on his own, alone with NO stupid people around. If there are others around, he prefers they do not speak at all as that would be acceptable to him. He hates wasteful government spending and works in the Parks & Recreation department.

Introducing... Ron Swanson:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love it! My heart says Ron Swanson should have 10s across the board, but your version might work better game-wise. Hilarious too, 'wasteful government programme', excellent.

How about some Tom Haverford next?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
haha thanks! I agree, Swanson is the ultimate. This game is all about the comedy factor, and he is such a fun character that he really lends himself well to be in the game.

I'm not sure if I will create any of the other cast members but its a thought. There are so many characters out there! (Picard, Tyrion, Chuck Norris, Judge Judy..... the list goes on for miles).. and I do think the more creative they can be, the better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My buddy is obsessed with the idea of making characters of reality show contestants, which would be going in a somewhat different direction..!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.