3 Posts

Talisman (Revised 4th Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Delivery for Warlock Quests rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Furious Neutral
msg tools
mb
When it says "Deliver (discard)...", does it mean I have to go to the Warlock's Cave and discard the item there? Or can I discard wherever I am on the board?

I used to play second edition quite a bit, but it was a long time ago and I can't remember what we did then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Papageorgiou
Greece
Larisa
Larisa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You do not have to be in the Warlock's cave to deliver (discard). You do it from wherever you are.
The moment you complete the quest you immediately teleport to the Warlock's cave to get the reward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grarrrg Grarrrgowski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep in mind that Warlock Quests are NOT optional.

Get the "Discard 1 Follower" quest and your only follower is the Unicorn? It's gone.

Get the "Deliver a Magic Object" quest and your only Magic Object is something handy, like the Wand? It's gone.
^This one is especially fun if you get the quest, and then later find a Talisman as your First Magic Object "Whoops sorry, you have to go give it to the Warlock so he can give you a Talisman instead"

The only ones with some 'wiggle room' are Kill an Enemy and Take a Life from another Character. You aren't forced to move to or encounter them. So if you roll and your options are Demon Craft 10 or the Temple, you are free to go visit the Temple. But the moment you DO kill an enemy, off to the Warlock you go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.