Hide
6 Posts

Dominion: Dark Ages» Forums » Rules

Subject: Forager question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex McDunna
msg tools
When playing a forager, does the +money come before or after you're done trashing? For example, if the trash is empty and you use a forager to trash a copper, do you get +1 or +0?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You always resolve card effects in the order they are written, so first you trash the copper; then you count the trash and find that it has one unique treasure, granting you $1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex McDunna
msg tools
That's what I figured. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aucoin
United States
Metairie
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you play multiple Foragers (in one turn) trashing multiple dominations does each forager give a different amount of treasure based on what was trashed up to that point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Maucoin wrote:
If you play multiple Foragers (in one turn) trashing multiple dominations does each forager give a different amount of treasure based on what was trashed up to that point?

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aucoin
United States
Metairie
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply! I own most of the Dominion Expansions and Dark Ages is one of my favorites.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.