Popular Tags: [View All]
LucCros
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hello X-Wing Vassal community peoples!

My friend and I just finished our first game on Vassal.

Throughout the game we had difficulty viewing the damage cards drawn from each other’s damage decks. For instance, after suffering his first critical damage,my friend, using the Imperial deck, dragged the first damage card from this deck to the star map, and flipped it. Problem was I could not see this card at all. When dragging it to his player window I could not see it there either. He would take multiple cards off the deck and place them all over the map, but I could not see them and when I would then open up his damage deck window, to me, his deck was full 33/33. This would also happen when I would do the same thing with my Rebel damage deck; I could see and flip the damage cards on the map, but he couldn’t see them and my deck to him said 33/33.

Is there something we are doing wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated! Many thanks.

PS. We are both using the newest module version 5.1.0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Juneau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like a sync problem to me.

Have him right click your name and select Synchronize.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jed Lin
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We always use the main board only, just display all the cards and stuff besides the map, including the damages. It works just fine, only need to zoom in and out more often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.