Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Susan F.
Canada
Lethbridge
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does "attacks alone" mean that the hero must be the only character attacking in the combat phase - or just the only character attacking that particular enemy?

This would be in reference to Dunhere's ability - but I also read the term on Firefoot in a review.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Porteous
United Kingdom
Swindon
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Only Character attacking that particular enemy is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Carr
United States
Ruckersville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just had a grand play with a ranger/rangerbow, trap deck and a dunhere spirit questing deck. It worked marvelously well for the scenario which was questing heavy with not too bad treachery cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan F.
Canada
Lethbridge
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SpaceCrusader79 wrote:
The Only Character attacking that particular enemy is correct.

Thank you. Which begs the question of who else could attack the staging area with him anyway. I guess the wording is in case they later add other characters who can attack the staging area (or an attachment or event bestowing that ability).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Williams
Scotland
Elgin
Moray
flag msg tools
mbmb
There's the Great Yew Bow. But it has the same limitation, though it's stated differently:

Combat Action: Choose an enemy in the staging area. Exhaust Great Yew Bow and attached hero to make a ranged attack against that enemy. Declare attached hero as the attacker. No other attackers can be declared for this attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.