JASON MAXWELL
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I would let everyone know how to find 8th Summit and Run Fight or Die at Gencon this year. I only yesterday discovered that 8th Summit was not listed in the Gencon directory. We sent them an email but I'm sure it's too late.

We will have plenty of demo tables and share demo space with Grey Fox Games. Run Fight or Die and expansions will be for sale. Gray Fox should have Draco Magi. Both Richard Launius and myself will be hanging around the booth as much as possible. Oh, you know what, I believe Robert Burke will be there running his game in the same booth. And Tom Vasel is sharing space with us. At least this is what I've been told. Coolstuff made all the arrangements. Lots of designers there hanging out so you will want to come visit.

Richard is also releasing Alien Uprising with Mr B Games, so be sure to check that out. Not sure what booth number. Busy year!

Gencon's welcome package should have promo cards from 8th Summit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.