Henry Seymour
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Jakub Rozalski Did Nothing Wrong!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a thread that I have been thinking of creating for a while. This is a place to post card ideas, get ideas from others and to help improve others ideas.

To start things off here is a card I have created, all criticism is helpful and wanted. (This WAS in a previous post of mine)

The Tachyon Beam action will be to roll 2 attack dice and if a crit comes up the anomaly is closed and they have to discard the "Non-Real" card. That will be on an additional rules card but I currently cannot find a template for those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The Temporal Anomoly sounds like it might make for a better scenario than an upgrade card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boardgame Geek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's my Galaxy X Class - Enterprise D from the TNG Finale.

It naturally has a few improvements over the normal Enterprise D including some extra movement tricks not to mention a few other slight stat boosts - at an extra point cost of course.

I'm currently working on the model so no pictures of that for you guys..... for now.

Here's my previously posted "End of Series" DS9 which I think not many people had a chance to see.

Lastly, also posted on BGG but worth a look are my custom "early series" crew cards.

(Click for a larger images)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally, a Wesley Crusher card!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Seymour
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Jakub Rozalski Did Nothing Wrong!
mbmbmbmbmb
lordrahvin wrote:

The Temporal Anomoly sounds like it might make for a better scenario than an upgrade card.

I really want to use it in the OP scenarios though. (Not actual OP events of course)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.