Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://news.yahoo.com/daily-caller-editor-drops-truth-bill-m...

Now everyone knows the Daily Caller is a laughable brown stain in the underwear of journalism masquerading as 'news', but this seems so pathetic I want to buy the entire editorial staff an ice cream or something and give them a pat on the shoulder.

Seriously. 'Daily Caller editor drops some Truth on Bill Maher's Audience, audience APPLAUDS.' That's the headline. The only thing it lacks is the 'oh SNAP!'

What was this mighty truth? Hamas used it's money to build tunnels to get weapons into Gaza. Oh damn, now that's some HARD HITTING truth there that no one else ever suspected.

I don't fault the editor, he seems to be decent(I actually watched the clip to be sure there wasn't some antagonistic revelation or something to warrant the headline) But damn, must be a slow news day.

This post brought to you courtesy of Yahoo mail, also known as TMZ lite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Bill Maher is still alive? AND has a show?

That's the news.

Apparently, though from the look of him the first part is questionable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure anyone is not aware of the fact that Hamas built tunnels from the Sinai to Gaza to smuggle weapons.

In fact I am sure that at the time of the Egyptian spring it was explicitly said (by those who thought it was a bad idea) that lawlessness would follow and this would undermine Israeli security.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
What was this mighty truth? Hamas used it's money to build tunnels to get weapons into Gaza. Oh damn, now that's some HARD HITTING truth there that no one else ever suspected.

I'm guessing most of Bill Maher's audience didn't know that. In fact, I'd be surprised if even 1% of Bill Maher's audience knew that.
Cheering means you agree with something, not that you have learned something new.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Josh, whether you like or dislike the DC's stories, you really suck at facts. It takes maybe 30 seconds to find out if any web site is "starved" for views. They aren't. Not even close.

Just thought I'd point out what a hopeless, partisan fuckstick you are. I mean you seem fine otherwise, but definitely fucksticky and partisan. And willfully uninformed.

No starving here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Josh, whether you like or dislike the DC's stories, you really suck at facts. It takes maybe 30 seconds to find out if any web site is "starved" for views. They aren't. Not even close.

Just thought I'd point out what a hopeless, partisan fuckstick you are. I mean you seem fine otherwise, but definitely fucksticky and partisan. And willfully uninformed.

No starving here

Thank you sir Mr. Tripp for putting me in my place. It was very clear my post was made out of a sincere concern for the viewership of the Daily Caller and their financial well being into the future. My post obviously had nothing to do with this thing called a 'joke' and was in no way related to the nature of the specific headline in question. If not for a diligent crusader and thorough individual like yourself I may have lived in darkness lost for the rest of my days and that would surely have been a soul crushing tragedy that I could never have recovered from on a mental or spiritual level.

'Conservative Poster Lays Out the Truth to RSP. Hivemind Submits to his Clear Wisdom' -Daily Caller

Fuckstick.

Conserf.

Antellope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
This post brought to you courtesy of Yahoo mail, also known as TMZ lite.

I thought your nickname in college was "the low hanging fruit", you can imagine my disappointment at reading the rest of your post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.