Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any restrictions on where the Canadians can bridge the La Seulles River to get the two Permanent Objective medals on the Juno Beach map? For example, I'd assume they can't get the VPs by bridging the beach and coastline hexes where it flows into the sea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no limit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks--my Juno Beach is set up today and I'm ready for my first solitaire of my second British Commonwealth experience! The maps all play differently enough that I'm still trying to find good solutions for both sides; especially for the Germans, who can't afford to hold off their counterattacks for as long as I'd like to as the Axis player be able to do! Somebody wake up the Fuhrer!

With all of the variables of card draw, reinforcements, die luck, etc. it seems that the replay value of these battles will be high, and I'm looking forward to having a live opponent this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.