Popular Tags: [View All]
Crookneck
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of Yunnan (German first edition) came with a single-sided punchboard, which was surprising - from the videos I'd watched beforehand, the tokens looked double-sided. Mine only have the graphics on one side, with the reverse side being plain cardboard.

For others who've bought Yunnan, was your punchboard single- or double-sided (and which edition do you own)?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Puram
United States
Wilsonville
OR
flag msg tools
Let's meet up for games and coffee!
badge
Golden... As in Oldie! I'm new to the Portland area and looking for gamers to game with and new gaming groups to join! I'm 50+ and like most games but do have a special affinity for dry, cube pushing euros!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm... Sounds like there might be a production issue there. I also have a German edition copy and punchboards were all double sided.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter R.
Italy
Bozen
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
Lies grow in the silence of those who hear them - Ursula K. Le Guin
badge
Lies grow in the silence of those who hear them - Ursula K. Le Guin
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess this is a production error. The tokens are double-sided!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crookneck
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both! I've contacted Argentum Verlag for a replacement; hopefully they can help me out.

UPDATE for the curious: Argentum Verlag sent me a replacement punchboard for free. It took a while to hear back from them, but they shipped the board very quickly after they responded; it arrived in less than a week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.