Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Rivard
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently thrifted this and the next two Rome At War games, but neither the back of the box, the rules book, nor this BGG entry list all of the components. Does anyone have a definitive list?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know of one. The best thing to do is to separate the counters into units (formations with the same name but different strengths), then make sure you have A, B, C... continuous strength grades of each unit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Rivard
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do have all the counters - there is a count on the back. BTW, mine is 3rd Edition. I have the counters, 4 tiny dice that aren't mentioned anywhere, a rule book, a Roman Scenario book, a Carthaginian Scenarion book, and two cardstock mapboards. Is that it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Rome at War is in storage up in the attic, so it's not easy to check. The rules and scenario books sound right. The Avalanche Press web site says there are 2 semi-rigid mapboards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Oxley
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds right to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Fischer
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rule book
Roman Scenario book
Carthaginian Scenario book
2 mapboards
4 dice
Counters:
44 'large' rectangles [1.3"]
77 small squares [0.67"]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.