Hide
5 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Skilled Helmsman rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Miller
msg tools
Does anyone have an extra Skilled Helmsmen resource? Mine seems to have flown the coop. If so please contact me at shadoes@cox.net or here. Let me know what you want for it, etc Oh I guess I should mention I am in the USA

Thanks so much
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
charles skrobis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're looking for the template, don't go above $15, because if you can just buy a bajoran interceptor, that has the template too.

If you're looking for the card, not as sure what to say.

Good luck either way, not sure if the Bajorans will help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They were going for dirt cheap for a while on EvilBay. Aside fromt eh actual ships, most all of the resources were selling there for reasonable amounts. I know it sucks if you already had one to have to buy one, but its better than not having it at all I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nelson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shadoe42 wrote:
Does anyone have an extra Skilled Helmsmen resource? Mine seems to have flown the coop. If so please contact me at shadoes@cox.net or here. Let me know what you want for it, etc Oh I guess I should mention I am in the USA

Thanks so much

I've got a spare
do you need the template, the card, or both?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Miller
msg tools
I need both. They have both flown the coop. Which means it either fell out of my bag or someone snagged it. Either way its gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.