Subject: Does missing worker counter affect the game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crazy Adam
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Congratulations. You have just discovered the secret message.
badge
Please send your answer to Old Pink, care of the Funny Farm, Chalfont.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I just recently purchased this game through the BGG Marketplace. Received it. Unfortunately, the grey player pieces is missing 1 Worker Counter (leaving 9 in total).

Might have to get the ol' refund machine in operation, but before I do I thought I'd ask: in a 5-player game, is it likely that a player will have all 10 worker counter during a turn, or is this so unlikely that I needn't really bother with returning the game?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jarvis
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll probably be fine. Usually things will be so filled on the board that you won't be able to place them. For the times you do, you can always use a counter for the last one. I say, keep it and don't worry about the refund.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
Pugs are like little people in fur coats.
badge
If it's not a Pug, it's just a dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
Getting all 10 markers out is nearly impossible to do, I wouldn't worry about it I think the most I've ever gotten out is 7.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reinforcing the above without adding new information.

I also went straight to your collection to see that you own Fresco, because I have both and have curiousity in how others compare the two. I think of them as parallel not only in theme but also in overall mechanism.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.