Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Smit
United States
Towson
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My writeup of the Phily Regional is available at Dice Minus Seven. Unfortunately I myself did not do terribly well thanks to some poor choices in runner deckbuilding.

The Phily meta was somewhat different than I expected on the runner side. My matches were the following:

R1: NBN: MN; Kate
R2: Weyland BBW; Iain Stirling
R3: NBN: TWIY; Noise
R4: HB: ETF; Kate
R5: HB: ETF; Kate
R6: Jinteki RP; Iain Stirling

A lot of Kate in attendance from what I saw, mostly rocking the PPVP. NBN made up a lot of the corp decks, with HB: ETF filling in the rest. Mostly fast advance as expected.

People in Phily are really gun shy about single advanced cards in unprotected remotes, which allowed me to score free points or keep agendas from the runner in more than one game.

My NBN Bad News deck (No Astroscripts here!) performed very well. My runner deck face-planted under the weight of its own flaws. Reina Vamp can hit hard, but it's inconsistent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Norrish
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the interesting write-up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hinkes
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brigaldio wrote:
People in Phily are really gun shy about single advanced cards in unprotected remotes, which allowed me to score free points or keep agendas from the runner in more than one game.

I found this to be true as well. I scored many unprotected Mandatory Upgrades and over-advanced Project Ares.

Thanks for the write-up! This was a great tournament!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ravlin Bay
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am happy to know that my wtf play of test running a SMC is saved for posterity. It was the oddest play I have made in a LONG time that I will not forget.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.