2 Posts

Legendary: Villains – A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Burrow rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Rimgar
msg tools
mb
Ok, so I know the streets are in a different location, that's fine, Burrow still works. The tough part is one of the Subteranea (forget which off the top of my head) that moves a villain on the street to the Bridge.

The way we had it was, the villain in the Streets moved back to the bridge, and the entering villain, having nowhere to be pushed, moved directly to the overrun pile. It does specifically say that the villain on the bridge escapes after all.

I did it correctly right?

On a side note, Subteranea is definitely easier on the Villain board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ahewlett
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jynx KB wrote:
Ok, so I know the streets are in a different location, that's fine, Burrow still works. The tough part is one of the Subteranea (forget which off the top of my head) that moves a villain on the street to the Bridge.

The way we had it was, the villain in the Streets moved back to the bridge, and the entering villain, having nowhere to be pushed, moved directly to the overrun pile. It does specifically say that the villain on the bridge escapes after all.

I did it correctly right?

On a side note, Subteranea is definitely easier on the Villain board.

Yes you played it correctly and here is the link to where Devin has answered this very question: www.boardgamegeek.com/article/16229833#16229833
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.