Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Kniss
United States
Whitehouse
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good morning all, after playing through the Atlanta Be Damned variant in 1hr30mins, I wanted to do something a bit more time consuming and found it to be a bit harder for sure. here is what I came up with.

premise - cross the map getting key locations and followers by getting through waves laid out on the map. Use this picture as the template for layout.

note - after I got a few turns in, it made more sense to put the 3rd follower on the other side of the 3rd wave.

but as you can see, you are trying to get through the waves, capturing specific locations and followers to win. The locations you are targeting (in order) are
1.) Prison
2.) Airport
3.) Motel
follow the direction on the cards for each location as they actually make it a bit hard to win using them.

play the game as you normally would and using some of the rules from the Atlanta Be Damned variant such as any of the encounters that require other players, disregard them and draw again (same for location change encounters as nothing would happen in a succeed or fail). Something I did come across too as a note, when told to place a follower piece on the closest starting location, if its early in the game, I just placed it on the very first place my main character started in the corner then on open ones after that.

lastly to REALLY make the game interesting, instead of randomly picking your follower, you have to start with Otis because he's a jerk with his black dice roll haha.

so here is pretty much how my game turned out (note the stacks around Andrea at the end, luckily I didn't have to move off her once I was on the last location haha)

thats all I can think of right now. let me know what you all think or leave your comments on tweaking it to make it better. Thanks all and happy gaming.

~AK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.