Heroes of Normandie» Forums » General

Subject: The inserts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mattias B
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anyone out there actually using them? To me all the slots and grooves seem in really odd shapes for their intended purpose of holding the bits for HoN.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Base game insert went straight to recycling so it could hold all the map boards.

Yes, I'm using the army box inserts to hold all the unit counters from the Base game, stretch goals, army boxes, D-Day expansion and separate expansion boards. Also the abilities and upgrade tokens and dice. And the force templates.

The terrain overlays, fire overlays and some of the misc tokens are in a tupperware box.

I like the army box inserts for keeping squad tokens together. It could have been better but it is certainly usable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Acieeeeeeeed!
mbmbmbmbmb
philmcd wrote:
Base game insert went straight to recycling so it could hold all the map boards.

Yes, I'm using the army box inserts to hold all the unit counters from the Base game, stretch goals, army boxes, D-Day expansion and separate expansion boards. Also the abilities and upgrade tokens and dice. And the force templates.

The terrain overlays, fire overlays and some of the misc tokens are in a tupperware box.

I like the army box inserts for keeping squad tokens together. It could have been better but it is certainly usable.

Could you post a pic of how you used the army box inserts? I thought they were useless!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias B
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah picture wanted! I also thought they were useless, and cant for the life of me figure out how all the pieces fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Acieeeeeeeed!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the thread where I gave up on the inserts: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1196593/how-fit-us-armies-us...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Tracked and wheeled units plus heroes top right

More squads under the templates

Squads in middle

Grenades and other options bottom left

Small template tokens next to grenades etc

large template tokens bottom middle

More large template tokens bottom right.

These hold all the tokens (except Terrain overlays and misc tokens) from base set, stretch goals, army box, D-Day expansion and expansion unit boards.

Note: the images are apparently 'pending approval'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Acieeeeeeeed!
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe if you add a picture straight to the post (with the camera /arrow icon) then it doesn't need to be approved as it doesn't enter the image gallery for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
planetm wrote:
I believe if you add a picture straight to the post (with the camera /arrow icon) then it doesn't need to be approved as it doesn't enter the image gallery for the game.

Ah, I didn't know that, thanks.

Anyway, they've been approved now and may be of interest to others being in the gallery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.