Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex B
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
If Antwerp has become the new supply base for Monty, is that permanent? i.e. does it stay as the supply base if one of the A towns prerequisite is lost, or lost and taken by the Germans?

For completeness, if Antwerp itself is lost, does Lisieux become the supply base again?

I'm thoroughly enjoying this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty
msg tools
Helixx wrote:
If Antwerp has become the new supply base for Monty, is that permanent? i.e. does it stay as the supply base if one of the A towns prerequisite is lost, or lost and taken by the Germans?

Not exactly an answer, but keep in mind that Axis counter-attacks can't happen adjacent to an army supply base. That may not make it impossible for an "A" town to be lost after Antwerpen becomes the army supply base, but should make it a lot harder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waldek Gumienny
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Helixx wrote:

Not exactly an answer, but keep in mind that Axis counter-attacks can't happen adjacent to an army supply base. That may not make it impossible for an "A" town to be lost after Antwerpen becomes the army supply base, but should make it a lot harder.

Correct! In case of of counter-attack.
However, there is a purely theoretical possibility that there will be an Axis marker placed on one of [A] cities.
In such case Antwerp should loose its Army supply status.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.