3 Posts

Munchkin» Forums » Rules

Subject: Few Questions (selling, help me out here and hireling) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake dbp
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you sell more than one set of 1000 to gain a level? For example sell before and after a battle to gain more levels?

Help me out here. If someone plays this card and takes the hireling, do they get the item too or is it discarded?

(Help me out here, which allows you to take an item as long as it gives the decision in the battle)

Can hireling allow you to carry and item specific to race even if you aren't that race? The text seems to point towards that. "Carry an item that you normally wouldn't be able to"

Just to confirm - kicking in the door is a face up draw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you sell more than one set of 1000 to gain a level? For example sell before and after a battle to gain more levels?

Yes, absolutely. You can sell as much as you want, whenever you want, as long as you're not in combat. You only can't sell stuff to get you the winning level.

Help me out here. If someone plays this card and takes the hireling, do they get the item too or is it discarded?

The Hireling isn't an item, so you can't take him.

(Help me out here, which allows you to take an item as long as it gives the decision in the battle)

Can hireling allow you to carry and item specific to race even if you aren't that race? The text seems to point towards that. "Carry an item that you normally wouldn't be able to"

If it's legal for the Hireling to carry it, then yes. That specific text usually refers to carrying an extra big item, for instance. But he still needs to be an elf to use an elf item, etc.

Just to confirm - kicking in the door is a face up draw.

Absolutely. (so yes, cleric can use resurrection)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake dbp
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Last night we were playing and my buddy took my hireling and item. I had a dwarf only gear on it as an elf. I was thinking it could be considered any race since you're hiring it.

Thanks Again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.