Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went crazy on Zombicide and bought the base game and season 2 expansions in one big buy earlier this year. Played a few games with some friends and my sons but even them, who are teens and huge zombie fans, don't want to play the game anymore. I personally like the game for what it is and would like to play it once in a while but I just can't bring this to the table again.

Now when I saw this game, I told myself Battlestar Galactica with zombies. I mean how can this possibly go wrong. My teens will love this. And then I immediately thought about using the zombie minis from Zombicide. It seems like a natural fit. I like the standees and especially the art on them but for teens at least, minis are minis right? . I also believe that using the minis will kinda help to better distinguish the characters at a glance from all those zombies. I mean with all those standees on the board, it looks a little confusing. I realize that it's not a big gameplay issue and that zombies and characters have distinct places where they go but the visual aspect of the game when a lot of zombies will be on the boards will look cleaner with zombie minis and character standees I believe.

Anyhow, just glad all those Zombicide minis will get some use and my investment there will not go to complete waste...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooops. Just saw a related thread. Should have thought to check but was so excited to find out about this game that I got ahead of myself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Duguayduguay wrote:
Ooops. Just saw a related thread. Should have thought to check but was so excited to find out about this game that I got ahead of myself

That's ok. We're all looking for a distraction.
Really, any distraction is fine. Why do you think a thread about kingmaking went on for 27 pages...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah just read through that... And the Origins thread Talk about a thread going all over the place lol!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kornelson
Canada
Steinbach
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Duguayduguay wrote:
Yeah just read through that... And the Origins thread Talk about a thread going all over the place lol!

Sooooooo, what is your stance on tanking the game. I'd love to tell you why your opinion is wrong for the next 20 pages. ;-)

Just kidding. I cannot wait for this game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed with you completely on this one... So dissapointed in Zcide... Holding on for hope with S3... but I am thinking I will be selling it all shortly... A shame as it is all painted...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.