Hide
6 Posts

Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Etiquette for selling (most of) a collection? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonny Willis
msg tools
I don't just want to post a link, etc, if it is frowned upon here, leading to increased spam.

Is there a specific area for it here?

Let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tsuk
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like the marketplace is the area to use.

http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Marketplace_Seller_Guide

Looks like you can also list eBay auctions.

http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Guide_to_Selling_Games_on...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ginever
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The BGG marketplace is nightmarish to navigate if you're looking for something specific, or even a specific game, I'm sure some intrepid bargain hunters do brave the hundreds of pages alphabetised by game system, but I don't have the time.

There is a Facebook group specifically for selling attack wing stuff which has a lively user base, that might be a good place as well, just search for "Star Trek Attack Wing Trading Marketplace".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a Marketplace module on each game page, so if I want to buy a game, I can just go to that game's page. No sorting or hunting needed.

To answer the OP, if you want to sell at set prices, you can list in the Marketplace; if you want to have starting prices and bids, you can have a geeklist auction. More details in the links that Rob provided.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I had a facebook, curious for the best way to trade. I have two extra Dom OP ships but I'm missing 3 ships, don't really want to go to Ebay. A lot of trading like that going on the facebook page or is it more for $?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Pitner
United States
Plano
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lately on the FB page I've seen more people selling, but I feel like as more events go on there might be more trading going on. There definitely are people that have done trades (myself included). I'm one of the admins of the group, so feel free to ask me more questions if you have them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.