Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffary Sonnentag
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just wanted to give a shout out to service rep Christina S at Miniature Market.
I ordered a copy of the 10th Anniversary Ticket to Ride and it came damaged. A quick email to MM customer service and I had a reply back in less than 24 hours. A replacement was on its way and a return shipping label for the damaged goods accompanied it.
This was awesome...keep up the great work, you've made a faithful customer out of me. I've already deleted the desktop short cuts to all other online retailers.
Jeff Sonnentag
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CRAIG DIPRETORE
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strange that you received a damaged copy. Miniature Mart is located where I live in Saint Louis, and I have always received amazing service there. They have a dinged/damaged section that sometimes you can find games but with the smallest scratch or just missing the wrapping due to them not wanting to pass imperfections off to customers.

They get the majority of my business. Maybe a little to much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Gabriel
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MM is my main go to as well. I have yet to receive any damaged goods due to the amazing packaging they provide but it's nice to know if I ever do they handle it so well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben R
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Why play 'em when you can trade 'em?!?!
badge
And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Math Trades"
mbmbmbmbmb
MM is the best. Not sure why CSI seems to get the nod in public opinion.

Here is my comparison is anyone cares:

Price, selection, packaging, shipping speed, and free shipping threshold: Both excellent.

What MM does better:
Quality of games offered as daily deals, ability to stack multiple daily deals on the same order.

What CSI does better: Loyalty rewards.

Noteworthy,
White Dragon Enterprises
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
seems to have the best regular prices and the same free shipping threshold. They don't have a daily deal per se, but a lot of great prices via auction lately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
BentlyCash wrote:
MM is the best. Not sure why CSI seems to get the nod in public opinion.

Here is my comparison is anyone cares:

Price, selection, packaging, shipping speed, and free shipping threshold: Both excellent.

What MM does better:
Quality of games offered as daily deals, ability to stack multiple daily deals on the same order.

What CSI does better: Loyalty rewards.

Noteworthy,
White Dragon Enterprises
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
seems to have the best regular prices and the same free shipping threshold. They don't have a daily deal per se, but a lot of great prices via auction lately.

Because miniature market's site used to be a little more obtuse and much less boardgame centric.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MM is by far my go to. I really only buy from CSI if MM doesn't have something in stock,

loyalty rewards are nice. But you have to spend like 10K just to get 5% off

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.