Subject: The new figure (proposal) - the (belly)Dancer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jānis Rudzītis
Latvia
Jūrmala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! Here is one of my ideas (another one is about the Turkish bath/ Hammam but I should test it more) how to expand "Istanbul".

New figure (pink disc (?)) – (belly)dancer

The Assistant of the merchant is an immature guy. He becomes quickly tired from his job - specially when the merchant goes away … And then comes the dancer who attracts the young heart with her moves…. The Assistant is charmed by dancer and follows her wherever she goes…
The Dancer has influence only on those assistants (without their master) whom she encounter at the same place (the Dancer has no influence on merchants, family members and assistants who are together (next to/ in the stack) with their Merchant).
Setup: identical to the setup of the Governor and the Smuggler.
On your turn (when the Merchant encounters the Dancer)
1….
2.If you encounter other Merchants and/or the Dancer
=>(mandatory)… pay 2 Lira to each Merchant
=> (optional) … pay 3 Lira//1Lira + 1good for each your Assistant that you want to rescue (remove your Assistant from the stack of the Dancer (if there are Assistants of other players you must keep their order in the stack) and place your Assistant under your stack).
=>(mandatory)… roll the dice for her next location. If there is an Assistant without his Merchant at the Target place then place the stack of the Dancer on the top of this Assistant.
Important: the Dancer can’t gather more Assistants than the number of players! If it’s so, remove the highest placed Assistant and place him next to the stack; continue to do it until the number of Assistants in the stack of the Dancer is equal to the number of players.
[the Assistant (when he sees so many followers) becomes jealous and leaves the Dancer…]
3.Carry out the action of the place (optional)
……

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Thematically, I think the hammam/baths should be different from the dancing studio.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jānis Rudzītis
Latvia
Jūrmala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, of course
The "Hammam" tile is just an another idea which I test right now.
The Dancer moves like the Governor or the Smuggler.
I think that some conditions (e.g. the pay for your Assistant, the result of the rolling of dice (possible manipulation - X Lira to re-roll?) are worth to discuss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.