Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I have a G1 Omega Supreme. Complete. Put batteries in and he does not work. Anybody here know how to take him apart and fix him?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ipgyst wrote:
I have a G1 Omega Supreme. Complete. Put batteries in and he does not work. Anybody here know how to take him apart and fix him?

Hammer and super glue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
ipgyst wrote:

You should be able to open it up with a screwdriver or two (the screws are often hidden under stickers - you should be able to spot the indentation easily enough). You may have to lever open some parts that are held together by plastic barbs.

As for fixing it - the electronics were very simple in those old toys (I have the original Astro Magnum that later became Shockwave), just lights and sounds, but I don't know how you would repair them. I think the very basic chips in them just degrade over time (especially when smashed about a lot, as Transformers tend to be ).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.